If you are a Paris Pass holder, your pass gives you access to: – an immediate 20€ discount on all of our wine tastings held in our beautiful wine tasting cellar. – or a free ticket for our Introductory Tasting. – or, if you prefer to screw the class, a 15€ credit at the bar for any food or drink order. To reserve your seats, please follow the normal booking process on our website. At the end of the booking process, enter your Paris Pass card number in the ‘comments’ field and opt for the ‘Paris Pass owner’ option. Make sure you bring your valid Paris Pass with you at the tasting as we’ll need to swipe it. To take advantage of this amazing offer, you can buy your Paris Pass here. On top of a free ticket to our Intro Tasting (or discount on our other classes), the Paris Pass includes free entry to the Louvre, le Musée d’Orsay, le Musée Rodin, le Musée Picasso, Sainte-Chapelle, Opéra Garnier, Notre-Dame, Panthéon, Arc de Triomphe (plus many others) and free use of public transportation. All in all, quite good value for money and lots of time saved. You can learn more about Paris Pass and buy it here.
- So how does it work?
- Wine Tastings in Paris
- And for the Champagne Lover…
- Deals and Discounts
- Where are we located?
- Weekly Schedule
- Gift Certificates
- Shopping Cart
- We only operate small groups so tickets available today may not be tomorrow !
- Save time & trouble: you're just a few clicks away
- We offer a flexible cancel policy (no fee for changes) and friendly customer care available everyday
The ultimate Paris book
Freebies if you book today…
- FREE List of our favorite Food & Wine Destinations in Paris: save hours and explore the tastiest Paris has to offer.
- FREE (and wonderful) cheat sheet. You won't ever get confused about French wine with our brilliant cheat sheet!
- FREE 10% discount on your dinner at O Chateau and another 10% off valid at one of the best cheese shops in Paris
Lot of love…