So how does it work?
First, welcome to our website. If you are here, you clearly are doing your homework to get the most of your Paris experience. Well done!!
So, you’re interested in doing a wine tasting with us? (good call). What you need to know is that our classes are informative and fun. Zero snobbery at O Chateau. Instead, lovely wines, and always great helpful info to help you gain knowledge and confidence when it comes to the whole French wine thing. We also want you to have a good time at O Chateau. So in a word: good wine, good fun and a great education is what we try to come up with at every tasting we do.
Our wine tastings are presented in English, by a friendly sommelier, in one of our beautiful tasting rooms, at O Chateau. O Chateau is a small company, we’re located right near the Louvre and we do our very best to keep our clients happy (and tipsy). Now, if you’re wondering how this works and how you can go about booking a Wine Tasting with us, well, easy, let us run you quickly through it:
- Then, just go on the page of the tasting you’d like to come to, and pick a date.
- Follow the quick booking process so we have your name and email address to email you your voucher.
- At the end of it, you’ll be asked whether you want to pay now by credit card (Visa or Mastercard in that case) or if you want to pay when you arrive at the tasting (cash or credit, either way).
- Right after your booking is complete (that usually takes 3 min max), you’ll receive an email with your voucher with a recap of what you booked (tasting, number of people, time/day), directions and a map.
- You can then print out the email and pack that with your passport, plane/train and hotel reservations and voilà: you are ALL SET!!
- If you already are in Paris and do not have access to a printer (or if you left your voucher at home or at your hotel), it is not a problem at all. Once you complete the reservation process, you are all signed up in our system, meaning we’ll have your seats waiting for you no matter what.
- Last little thing, if you do not receive your confirmation email, check your spam box. That email is sent automatically immediately after you complete your booking. Some spam filters just want to prevent you from drinking good wine these days!!
Voilà, you know everything – you’re just a few clicks away from signing up to a really cool, fun and informative Wine Tasting in Paris. We’re all looking forward to having you soon here for a memorable tasting. Should be a fun time!!